Saturday, October 14, 2017
Enjoy a little more of the romantic quotes I have written...
Hope you liked them!
Let me know what you think...
Take care, Tere
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Thank you all for helping my fellow brothers and sisters in my beautiful island...
Thank you for that dollar you donate, for all the provisions you dropped at the relief event, for that package of water you bought for them, for every time you share a post, for all those prayers you said, for reaching out to me asking if my family and loved ones were well.
I firmly believe that the good ones are more than the bad ones and watching in the news and in social media, all this response towards Puerto Rico has confirmed it.
Once again, thank you! ¡Gracias! Many blessings!! ❤️
Take care, Tere
|Sunset in Puerto Rico|
Sunday, September 17, 2017
My birthday is this week. I'm turning 48 years old, yes, only two more and I'm 50.
Scared? Nah! I'm just starting to live.
But being near 50 has made me introspected about my life.
The following is what I concluded about what I have learned and gained in my 48 years of living:
- Difficult times will come but they don't last a lifetime
- Stay positive, even when what you are going through is hard as hell.
- Don't regret your mistakes because from all of them you have learned something
- Know that with every sunrise comes a brand new day.
- Treat yourself as a priority.
- Don't be the spare of anyone, be their priority. They are the ones who lose if they don't treat you as one.
- Show love, gratitude
- Life is not easy. It's like a roller coaster, but it's the kind that you don't want to stop riding.
- Show the ones that you love that you care, not only with words but especially with actions.
- Love your children with all your heart but know that, eventually, they will have to live their life by themselves and that you shouldn't try to live their lives through yours. They need to fail, they need to cry, and they need to have troubles in order to grow, to learn, and to be better persons.
- Be patient, it's a great virtue.
- Learn as much you can. It doesn't matter if you do it by going to schools, colleges, or by yourself as long as you do it.
- Share your life with your loved ones and tell and demonstrate your love for them always.
- Don't spend too much time worrying, that time will never come back.
- Wear a smile every day.
- Honesty takes you a long way.
- Know that life is fragile; try to live it as better as you can.
- Embrace your passion. Passion is what's going to make your life roll.
- Don't mind what others think about you, it's your life, not theirs.
- Be humble
- Cherish your friends. They are the family that you choose. I sure have good ones and I love and am grateful for them every day.
- Talk and visit your parents often, they need you as much as you needed them.
- Believe that you are beautiful in every stage of your life.
- Work and be proud of what you do but don't forget to work for a living and not living for work.
- Go out, have fun
- Be caring and warm to others
- Protect the environment. This magnificent place called Earth is the only home we have.
- Listen to music and dance anytime and in any place, you feel like it.
- Know that you will fall and have failures but also that you will raise up again and what have you learned from it will make you stronger.
- Don't let anyone mistreat you, offend you with words or emotionally, no one that does this to you deserve your love and respect
- Fall in love again even if you have been hurt before.
- Laugh every day, do it hard and loud.
- Know that the love for you is the greatest kind of love. Love yourself with all your strengths but especially with all your weaknesses. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself first. Embrace yourself!
- Be grateful for a sunny or a rainy day, for the singing of the birds, because someone opened a door for you, for the bad and the good days, for a day at the beach, for a tasty piece of cake, because things are not going as you expected, for reading a good book or writing a great story, for a tight hug, for tears of sadness, for times with friends and family, time with your love, for the laughter of your kids, for a sensual kiss, because someone holds your hand...
- Be grateful every day because you are alive!
Take care, Tere
Thursday, September 14, 2017
The one who's happy to wake up next to you every morning
The one that makes you laugh hysterically
The one that gets excited every time he sees you
The one that makes you cry of happiness not of sorrow
The one that with every kiss is telling you that you are right for him
The one that always makes time for you
The one that shows you with a smile that
he's happy to see you
The one that gives you those butterflies feeling
every time he messaged you
The one that shows how he feels with actions,
not with words
The one that with every hug is letting you know
that you’re home
The one that misses being around you
The one that doesn't have to say I love you because
you feel it when he cares for you
That's the ONE!
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Here are a some of the romantic quotes I have written.
Hope you have enjoyed them. Let me know what you think!!
Take care, Tere
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Friday, September 8, 2017
I smiled even in my sorrow
I smiled to keep me going
I smiled because it gave me strength
I smiled because it helped me hide my real feelings
I smiled even if I was crying
I smiled to keep on trying.
I smiled for my kids
I smiled for my parents and siblings
I smiled at my friends
I smiled when my heart was aching
I smiled when I felt lonely
I smiled when I felt hopeless
I smiled when I felt insecure
I smiled when I felt I was nothing.
I smiled because it gave me strength to change
I smiled because I was done
I smiled because I knew I deserved better
Now, I smile because I deserve it
I smile because I don't have to take it anymore
I smile because life has given me a second chance
I smile because I want to