Monday, July 28, 2014

There is a force that sometimes protects you







Do you believe that sometimes in certain moments in your life you have an angel or a force that protects you from being harm?

I do believe in it. This is why.

Some years ago when my younger son was like 4 years old, we were in a playground. He was playing when he decided he will go to the slide. He liked slides a lot. But he liked to play in it in not the conventional way. He liked to climb the slide thru the slide not thru the stairs.
I was near him, like 5 foot or so, seating on a bench. For one moment, I look down to pick something from the grass; suddenly I heard a loud noise. He fell from the slide. He fell from a height of 8 to 9 feet, approximately.  I ran and picked him up. He was conscious but he was like Jell-O. His body felt like it had no bones. It felt very weak, flaccid.
We took him to the hospital. In there, he had x rays and some other stuff. All the studies came back negative. My son didn't have even a scratch. He was perfect as if nothing had happened.

I believe there was something, an angel a force (if you want to call it like that) that protected him from that fall. From the height from which he fell was to have, at least, some broken bones and scratches.
For me, my son fell in the arms of someone that cushioned his fall.

Last November my son (the same one) and I were driving back home from West Palm, Florida. It was raining and there was a lot of traffic and accidents in the interstate. The road was very wet. I tried to change lanes but I didn't notice there was a car right besides mine. I turned the wheel and all of the sudden the car started spinning. We spin for maybe a minute or two. As we were spinning, I was waiting for some car to hit us. But it didn't happen. When we stop spinning, the car was facing the other cars, it was against traffic. I really don't know how any of the cars that were driving near mine didn't hit us.

I think it was the same angel or force that protected us. It has to be.
My son and I had another chance to live.

I do believe in this and I believe it was my son's angel that helped in both cases.

What do you think?

Take care,
Tere


No comments:

Post a Comment